Hiring: Graphic Designer
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO WITH APPLICATION
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Web/Graphic Designer Wanted!
Part-Time position (the right candidate may have a full-time position opportunity).
Proficiency required in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as basic CSS/HTML and WordPress skills. Some experience in Adobe XD a plus!
Must be a team-player looking to contribute on strategizing/design phase as well as learn new skills, follow through with projects, and meet deadlines. If you feel you are the right fit for us, send us your resume and portfolio.
At Three Summers Creative, we combine art and strategy to achieve client goals. As a designer, you will work closely with the Creative Director, fellow designers, and account managers to complete design and website projects that not only meet client branding standards, but are thoughtfully created to align with campaign needs and client goals. You will be expected and encouraged to participate in constructive feedback for the strategizing and planning phase of design-inclusive campaigns, and work in collaboration with other designers.
Three Summers Creative’s clients include a variety of industries, such as Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Artisans, Health & Wellness, Fashion, Non-Profit, and many more. Design work may accommodate a wide variety of layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations. Designer will need to follow branding guidelines and incorporate design elements such as tone, color, typography, and images. Seamless integration of several image editing and digital animation software programs may be required to create finished pieces. Up-to-date knowledge of industry software is a must, as well as a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Designer will be managing more than one design project, campaign, or client at a time and will be expected to work on multiple projects at once with a keen sense of priority. Designer must be reliable (we will count on you on important tasks and want to make sure you’re there when we need you).
Typical activities include:
- meeting art directors or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project;
- interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to creative directors or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media; proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and additional Adobe Designing Software;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Expert In: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Proficient In: XD, Word, Acrobat, WordPress
Location Type: Remote and In Office
Job Type: Part-time
Agency experience: Not Mandatory
Compensation: Based on experience (please include your salary expectations)
Policy Statement: Each employee is expected to perform the described duties, delegated duties, and all other duties, which initiative and common sense would indicate to be in the best interest of the firm and its clients. Additional duties not specifically listed in this description may be communicated and expected from the employee.
Reports to: Creative Director
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour