Production Designer Needed
[az_column_text]”Production Designers work with graphic designers, interaction designers, and the technology teams to create and implement world-class design solutions for our clients. They support the design team on web and mobile layouts, design conversions across multiple devices, and supplementary design requirements, like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Additionally, the Production Designer works with team leads to produce style guidelines defining a brand’s visual design identity. Their strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams helps them create the best design production based on individual project needs.”[/az_column_text][az_list_icon icon=”font-icon-feather”]
- Some experience working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.